JOB VACANCIES AT HIDEAWAY
THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS ARE CURRENTLY AVAILABLE. PLEASE EMAIL US YOUR CV ASAP!
Award-winning live music venue and restaurant requires outgoing and experienced waiting staff who have worked in large, busy restaurants to join its successful team. We are also looking for bar staff, with cocktail skills preferred.
At Hideaway we pride ourselves on great music, great food and even better drinks - all served with a warm smile and a commitment to exceptional customer service.
Our front of house team need to be experienced, organised and always approaching customers with a smile. Accuracy is vital to a smooth service during our busiest hours.
The successful applicant will take pride in their presentation - bundled with all the personality, energy and drive required to complete a busy night with a high level of service that never dips.
You must be fluent in English with a Valid UK permit to work.
We are looking for reliable and experienced Bar Staff to join our dynamic team. Must speak fluent English. If you have the energy and experience for this role, please send through your CV.
Our award-winning live music and comedy venue is looking for outgoing and experienced bar staff to join our friendly and dynamic team. Must speak fluent English.The right candidate must be self-motivated, reliable, driven and have a good knowledge and experience of making cocktails.
Our stylish, high quality restaurant needs an experienced kitchen porter to join the brigade, we are looking for a good all rounder who will help with the following duties:
* washing up
* keeping kitchen areas clean and tidy
* basic food prep
* there is also on-the-job training provided for those wishing to progress
At its peak, our kitchen expects to serve over 150 diners in 2-3 hours on a busy Friday and Saturday night. If you excel under pressure and can bring a hands-on attitude to our kitchen, then please send us your CV.
This is not a position for someone without experience, but for the right candidate there will be good wages and full training within a growing business.
We are looking for suitable sub-contractor to manage a busy door area for our private events.
We are looking for someone who is firm but friendly, ready with a warm smile and help for all of our guests, and to keep everybody moving towards appropriate, designated areas.
Your responsibilities as our Door/Event Steward will include:
- Ensuring that when our guests enter or leave the club that they receive efficient and courteous assistance as well as providing basic security for the entrance.
- An understanding of the club and its surroundings, particularly designated quiet zones late at night.
- Controlling admission to private events (usually via a supplied door list).
- Keeping an accurate headcount of admitted guests.
- Ensuring that no external alcohol is brought onto the premises.
- Ensuring guests are moved away from designated quiet zones.
- Ensuring guests leave their drinks inside the building.
- Ensuring that our zero-tolerance approach to drug use is enforced.
- Ensuring guests leave the premises along the designated exit route (avoiding quiet zones).
- Ensuring guests in all external areas keep noise down to a level respectful of our residential neighbours.
- Providing assistance with a calm, experienced voice when guests allow alcohol to influence their behaviour.
- Liaising with the Club Management as necessary to ensure a well-run event and an enjoyable experience for our guests
VIDEO EDITING ASSISTANT (PART TIME)
Hideaway fans will know that we film most of our gigs - we are looking for new recruits for our team on the video desk. The role involves live vision mixing during gigs as well as basic editing to prepare clips for upload. This position will appeal to anyone of a creative nature who would enjoy working in live music, and takes pride in producing work of a high quality, with basic skills or experience of the filming/editing process!
To apply for any of these positions, please EMAIL us with your CV and covering letter.