hideawaylive.co.uk, part of Vyne House Securities LLP, trading as Hideaway, is committed to protecting the privacy of its users. The following synopsises our privacy and data protection policy, which complies with the GDPR regulations that apply from 25/5/2018:
- We will not sell your details to any other organisation.
- We will not provide your details to other organisations unless required to in order to deliver services, or as demanded by legal order by a duly consitituted court of law, or other statutory bodies having demonstrated proper due process and legal subpoenae.
Collection and Use of User Details
When you register at hideawaylive.co.uk, or purchase products from us, we collect personal details about you. This personal information may include your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, etc, and is collected via hideawaylive.co.uk’s registration form, or various e-commerce forms. When you visit the site, we also collect web site usage information and information about your computer and internet connection, including your computer's IP address, the type and version of browser and operating system you use, your internet domain and, if you arrived at hideawaylive.co.uk via a link from another website, the URL of the linking page.
We use this information to:
- Fulfil orders where necessary
- Improve our content, or user journeys, based on the aggregated behaivour characteristics or preferences of all site users, yours included, but not in a personal manner.
- Notify you of relevant new products and features on hideawaylive.co.uk
- Notify you of promotions from hideawaylive.co.uk
- Identify those who we believe may be trying to break into the website, interfere with the operation of the website, or deny service of the website to other users.
- Ensure, as far as is practical, that our site is accessible and compatible with the browsers and operating systems used by most of our visitors.
We also use the information for in-house research to:
- Improve our understanding of customer needs in developing hideawaylive.co.uk
- Aid strategic development of the Hideaway brand, as well as the website and the club.
- Manage our relationship with upstream suppliers
The results of all such research and analysis is presented as anonymous or aggregated information and will not reveal any personal facts about individuals.
Collection of financial details
We take your privacy very seriously, especially when it involves the provision of financial details to pay for products or services. For this reason, we do not store your financial details on our website. When you click to "Review your order" at checkout, our system presents an encrypted form from our payment processor (Sagepay) that passes the credit/debit card data directly to the payment processor, who may store the information on their systems but this data is not stored by us on our server. Furthermore, the pages upon which you may enter such information are securely encrypted by us via strong Secure Socket Layer encryption (SSL) as the data is passed on to our payment processor where they use and maintain their own systems of very strong encryption to protect your data.
The registration forms, in the various types, provide you with a series of choices regarding promotional activity and other communication with you. If you want to be kept informed of Hideaway performances, products and offers, as well as technical or functional developments related to our website and on-line services, then you should tick the relevant box to opt-in to our newsletters. We will then send you our e-mail newsletter; should you not wish to receive it there is a link included at the bottom of each newsletter that may be used to unsubscribe.
Transfer of Personal Data Overseas
Given that the Internet is a global environment, using the Internet to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. Therefore, by browsing hideawaylive.co.uk and communicating electronically with us, you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal data in this way.
Changes to this statement