Memberships, Gift Vouchers and More!
Memberships and Gift Vouchers - perfect gifts for the music lover in your life! Our membership package is amazing value - the £95 charge pays for itself with the free tickets, and the other discounts it offers last for the entire year! Or how about a gift voucher for a night at Hideaway? A pair of tickets to any standard priced live music show?
HIDEAWAY SHOW GIFT TICKETS FOR TWO
This year, why not give away the gift of music? Our HIDEAWAY SHOW GIFT VOUCHER FOR TWO costs £30 and can be used for entry to any of our standard priced shows. A great way to treat a loved one to a fantastic, local night out!
FOOD & DRINK GIFT VOUCHERS
*It is essential for holders of gift vouchers to book. Please do not just turn up on the night! Please see full T&Cs below.
An annual membership gives you four pairs of tickets - worth £120 - for just £95! With half price entry discounts as an extra benefit, if you're a Hideaway regular then this is the gift that pays for itself.
- 4 pairs of tickets for standard priced shows worth £120 (including Fridays and Saturdays subject to availability).
- Half price entry to the club, excluding Fridays and Saturdays, for standard priced shows (maximum four people per membership per day. And a free Hideaway bag.
HIDEAWAY JAZZ CLUB BAG
For more information on any of these products, please contact us on 020 8835 7070, or by email at [email protected], or via the contact form on this website. Please scroll down for the full terms and conditions for all of these products
Terms and Conditions
- Purchasing as gifts: If you are buying any of these products as a gift for someone else, please let us know in the comments box at the checkout and check that your contact information is accurate, so we can ensure that our records are correct.
- What can I book?: Tickets or other entry deals for all of these products apply to publicly listed live events held in Hideaway's main music room, subject to the exceptions listed below.
- How can I book?: Tickets or other entry deals for all of these products must be redeemed via advance booking through the club's ticket office, and are of course subject to availability. We always recommend booking early for popular gigs to avoid disappointment.
- Ticket value: Tickets or other entry deals for all of these products are valid up to a maximum value of £15 per ticket, which is our current standard price for a Friday or Saturday night show. Using these tickets to book for nights of a lower ticket price will fully redeem each ticket with no balance remaining as credit or cash value. These tickets cannot be used in part payment for more expensive shows, charity shows or for shows organised in co-operation with external promoters. Should the standard ticket price for a Friday or Saturday night increase during the period of the ticket's validity, then we will still redeem these tickets as if their maximum value had increased accordingly.
- Expiry dates - memberships: The four pairs of tickets in the membership package must be redeemed within the one year duration of the membership to which they are attached, subject to availability. We always recommend booking early to avoid disappointment. Ticket validity cannot be extended beyond this one year period even for a membership renewal.
- Expiry dates - gift vouchers/packages: Gift vouchers/packages must be redeemed within six months of the purchase date, subject to availability. We always recommend early booking to avoid disappointment.
- Memberships - half price entry discount: Members are entitled to half price entry to standard priced shows, excluding Fridays and Saturdays, for the member and up to three guests for each show, subject to availability. Half price entry for the Cuban Hideaway Salsa Club Nights is included in these membership deals, but the additional charge for joining the salsa class is not included. The charge for joining the Jazz Workshops is not included either.
- Memberships - late entry: Members are entitled to free entry into our bar area, after 11pm, for any show that qualifies for the usual entry conditions for membership tickets, subject to availability. Please note this must be booked in advance.
- Transfers and refunds: Memberships/membership cards are not transferable or refundable.
All prices and info above correct at time of publication - August 2016